City Orthodontics is proud to be your premier choice when you’re looking for high-quality orthodontics in and around Toronto. As your trusted Toronto orthodontist, we’re glad to offer you a wide selection of orthodontic treatments because we understand that each patient has different wants and needs. We’re able to offer such a large range of treatments because of our dedication to cutting-edge technology. We place a priority on technology so that we’re able to offer you comfortable and efficient treatments at affordable prices. One of these treatments that we provide in our Toronto office is Invisalign.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is known as the alternative to braces. Instead of using metal wires and brackets to shift your teeth, Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligner trays. These aligners are meant to be worn in a designated order. You’ll wear the first set for two weeks and after that, you’ll move onto the next set. As you continue this process, your teeth will gradually begin shifting. After you wear the last set of aligners, your teeth will have reached their intended position as prescribed by your orthodontist.
Why Should You Choose Invisalign?
Invisalign comes with a whole host of benefits for those patients who decide to choose this as their orthodontic treatment. Some of the advantages of Invisalign include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- The aligners are clear, allowing you to have a virtually invisible orthodontic treatment. This is a perfect option for those patients who are nervous about being seen wearing traditional braces.
- You can remove the aligners whenever you want just as long as you wear them for about 22 hours a day.
- Because the aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you want and you don’t have to avoid any foods you like. With braces, you can’t eat certain foods for fear of breaking the brackets or wires.
- As an added benefit of the aligners being removable, cleaning your teeth is just as simple as it’s always been. With braces, you have to try to clean around brackets and wires while with Invisalign, you just remove your aligners and brush like usual.
- Invisalign is made out of soft, comfortable plastic that will irritate your mouth and gums much less than wires and brackets.
- Aligners will also function as a type of nightguard that will protect your teeth from grinding.
Contact Your Toronto Invisalign Provider Today!
If you’d like to schedule an appointment with us, please feel free to give us a call at (416) 222-3223. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. We’re looking forward to seeing you and putting you on the path toward a straighter and healthier smile!