We are thrilled to see you all very soon. We missed you so much!. City Ortho has always been a very safe place. However, we are making it even safer specifically against COVID-19. Please read below what to expect and what we expect from our patients. We require mutual cooperation for the safety of everybody. We truly can’t wait to see you!
– Our infection control systems are hospital grade. They are effective against any virus or bacterial infections, including COVID-19.
– Being an orthodontic office, almost all of our procedures are aerosol-free
– We are equipped with Surgically Clean Air Filters
– Patient flow has been strictly restricted to reduce to a minimum the number of people in the office. Only patients are allowed in the office.
– Most of our administrative team will be working remotely and we are scheduling less patients at the same time.
– Our staff and doctors are being screened daily for symptoms and temperature according to guidelines of the Ministry of health and the RCDSO
– We will have a Screening Station right outside our office where patients will check in. This involves taking your temperature with a touch-less thermometer and filling out a form about your health. Only after the screening, patients will be allowed in the office
– You may see that some of our staff will be wearing gowns or special masks for certain types of appointments
– To reduce patient flow, only patients are allowed in the office. Parents and companions are welcome to wait at the food court right outside the office.
– Exceptions will be made for parents of small children or adults requiring assistance from a companion. They must also be screened before entering the office.
– Please know that our waiting room, washrooms and brushing stations are closed temporarily
– Please brush your teeth at home just before coming to your appointment.
– A screening form will be emailed to you prior to your visit. Please bring the form filled out to expedite your screening process.
– Patients are required to enter the office with a mask. Please make sure to bring a mask with you, homemade masks are acceptable. Unfortunately, we have a limited stock of masks and cannot provide one to all patients
– Your punctuality is crucial to assure that we have adequate patient flow and physical distancing
Appointment bookings and some payments can be done over the phone after your visit
– If the patient has ANY symptoms or has been in contact in someone with symptoms or suspected of COVID, please let us know before coming.
Please click on the following links for a STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE for your visit as well as a the COVID-19 SCREENING FORM to have before entering the office.